Books published by REGION
REGION publishes printed versions of Special Issues via BoD, a book on demand provider in Germany. These books are available via online bookstores worldwide. Click on the respective title below to get to a list of all the stores that we know carry the book.
- Southern Europe in the Mediterranean Context edited by Teresa de Noronha (University of Algarve, Faro, Portugal), and Eric Vaz (Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada)
- Cities in the 21st Century - A View from the Developing World edited by David Castells (Universidad de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain), and Paula Herrera (Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia)
- Quality and Inequality in Regional and Urban Systems edited by Karima Kourtit (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden; Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland), Peter Nijkamp (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden; Tinbergen Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland), and Roger Stough (George Mason University, Fairfax VA, USA)
- Urban Freight, land use planning and public administration strategies edited by Valerio Gatta, Edoardo Marcucci (both University Roma 3, Rome, Italy) and Laetitia Dablanc (University of Paris-East, Paris, France)
- Well-being in cities and regions: measurement, analysis and policy practices edited by Paolo Veneri (OECD, Paris, France) and Arjen J.E. Edzes (University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands)